Employment & Labor Law
Strongly advocating for employee rights
Partner with a skilled employment law attorney
Every employee deserves fair treatment. We won’t back down to corporate legal teams until justice is served. Our law firm can address employment law problems like:
- Discrimination: We represent clients who have been mistreated based on their age, gender, disability, marital status, national origin and race, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or military status.
- Harassment: Are you in a hostile work environment? Harassment can be physical, verbal or merely suggestive of sexual advances.
- Whistleblower claims: You are legally protected as a whistleblower. If you’ve been terminated, demoted or penalized in any way, contact us for legal support.
- Wage and overtime claims: If you’ve been denied proper pay or were forced to work unlawful hours, we’ll help you seek proper compensation.
- Reimbursement expenses: Expenses for work-related duties should never come from your own pocket. Get reimbursed for mileage, supplies, equipment and training.
Contact our law firm today for a free consultation.